- 29-year old female suffered skull and spinal fractures. Permanent facial palsy. $1,065,000.00.
- 41-year-old male. Vertebral fracture without paralysis. $250,000.00 (policy limit).
- 70-year with cervical fracture (no paralysis). $400,000.00.
- 69-year-old female lumbar spine injury (no paralysis). $325,000.00.
Traumatic Brain Injury
- 61-year-old female with moderate traumatic brain injury. $1,180,000.00.
- 22-year-old male with moderate traumatic brain injury. Case settled for policy limits in excess of $600,000.00. Settlement was more than twice the offer made to client’s prior attorney.
- 84-year-old female mild traumatic brain injury. $250,000.00.
- 18-year-old female double leg amputee. Case settled against parents of 18-year-old defendant driver for twice the policy limit.
- Traumatic amputation of tip of finger of 54-year-old mail carrier due to dog bite. $275,000.00.
- Multiple bites to 51-year old female. $100,000 (policy limit.)
- Wrongful death of 69-year-old retired husband and father due to uprooted park tree $1,000,000 JURY VERDICT.
- Wrongful Death of 55-year-old husband and father of 8-year-old girl. Decedent was killed when rear-ended by a tractor-trailer when stopped on highway with daughter in car. $1,825,000.
- Wrongful Death of unemployed 52-year-old wife (no children) with congenital heart disease. $425,000.00.
- Wrongful Death of retired 78-year-old mother of grown children. $235,000.00.
- Wrongful Death of 56-year-old unemployed female mother of grown children $250,000.00 (policy limit).
- Wrongful Death of 63-year-old mother of four grown children, all of whom live overseas. $500,000.00.